⋅ What Is Abnormal Trade?
Abnormal trade means that customers conduct intensive transactions in a very short period of time. To sum up the experience in the industry, short-term trading is not beneficial to the customer since the customer has to pay a huge amount of handling fees for frequent transactions. At the same time, short-term trading is also an inappropriate investment method, and customers cannot obtain large profits in these frequent transactions. In addition, there are also criminals who intend to use abnormal trades for money laundering purposes. We are particularly concerned about these illegal activities. Any chance to violate the "anti-money laundering" regulation of abnormal trades, the company will not tolerate!
Abnormal trade takes up a lot of network resources. Moreover, it will affect the stability and efficiency of the trading system, it will affect the trading of ordinary customers. In order to protect the interests of the majority of customers, the company must not accept abnormal trades.
⋅ The Definition of Abnormal Trades
When the customer withdraws money, we will review the customer's log of transactions from the last withdrawal (the first withdrawal starts from the account opening) until this time. According to the transaction volume, when 50% of trading volume in the trading order has a holding time of less than 5 minutes, we will conduct further review of this account, and the review time might last for 3 hours.
1.When there is a 30% of trading volume’s holding time is less than 5 minutes.
2. When 30% of the trading volume belongs to the hedged positions established within 5 minutes.
3. When client is using one trading account to manipulate mutli-computers and undergo high-volume trading, in order to create a mass trading illusion by misleading information.
4. When customers are tackling software vulnerabilities to trade with the aid of third-party software (referred as the "plug-in software"). (please contact our online customer service staff if you need to use EAs or algo trading.)
5. A trade of utilizing the internet or computers to conduct "quote delay", and repeatedly "intentionally" or "maliciously" trading in and out of the market with "heavy lots" within five minutes, that takes profit from trading platform rather than from the market in a short period of time.
6. When the number of trading lots suspected to increase in a very short period of time, for example, the trading volume changes from 0.1- 0.5 to 5 - 10 in an instant.
⋅ Handling method
1. If the account is confirmed to be trading with abnormal transactions, the company will freeze the account immediately, all deposits and withdrawals will be prohibited until investigation is done.
2. If the account is confirmed to be with abnormal transactions, the company will close the account and return the remaining funds to the customer, any profits and commissions arising from abnormal transactions will be canceled.
The right to interpret “abnormal transaction” is owned by Wenchuan International Co., Ltd. and if there is any dispute, the decision of Wenchuan International shall be final.